Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thus far, I made a big payment on a high apr card and then didn't realize i would be late in making the rest of my payments. As a result I now have higher apr rates on the rest of my cards.

Paid the full balance of my Chase credit card with my tax refund only to have the card closed 7 days later. The reasoning?because my balances were high on my credit report and why had I made such a big payment anyway. Chase actually asked me where I had gotten the money. I was tempted to say I had robbed a Chase bank for the funds.

I asked Chase what the reasoning was behind that decision since the reason I had made such a large payment was in order to REDUCE my balances. Was told to just reapply for a Chase card later. Which based on this experience will never happen.

Budget is ok. And I now have 8 cards left with the 9th closed suddenly as punishment for trying to be responsible about my debt.

Hope this doesn't happen when I try to pay off my other cards.


Location:Learning the hard way

No comments:

Post a Comment